My Dream Place

UENO PARK TOKYO

 Hello everyone! I'm Surwangi Resti and I will tell you a place that I want to visit.
So, Ueno Park is a spacious public park in the Ueno district of Taito, Tokyo, Japan. Ueno Park is also celebrated in spring for its cherry blossoms and hanami, and this is the reason why this place becomes my dream place. I really really want to feel hanami.

              To the south of the park there is a large pond called the Shinobazu Pond. In summer, some of the pond is filled with beautiful green leaves and pink flower of lotus. In the winter, migratory birds use the Shinobazu Pond as their place to live until the spring comes. In the spring, Ueno Park populary known as place for see the cherry blossoms. When the cherry blossoms are bloom, this park will full of people who come in group to enjoying hanami.

              The facilities and tourist attractions are museums and zoo, university and library, theater and office, and historical heritage and temple. So, I think I'll finish this blog now, and I wish I can visit Ueno Park later. Thank You!


Image result for ueno park tokyo  Image result for ueno park tokyo 

Source: Wikipedia
Image sources: wa-pedia.com and anaintercontinental-tokyo.jp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asia Africa Conference

I AM INSPIRED BY...