All About Me

Hello!
My name is Surwangi Resti Anggun Saputri, my nicknames are Surwangi or Resti. As you know, this is my first blog, and I will tell everything about my self first. So, I was born in Bandung, 11th January 2004. I am a Javanese girl, because my parents are came from Ngawi, East Java. I study at 3 Senior High School, before that, I studied in 14 Junior High School, Soka 34 Elementary School, and Raudhatul Athfal Manba'ul Huda. Now I'm in 10th grader. I am a student from social class. Why I chose social class? Because I like social subjects like history, sociology, etc. My hobbies are listening to music, eating and sleeping. I love spicy and cheesy foods, and I love some J-pops too. I have many troubles in my math subject, and I don't know why. I never hate it but my score is often bad.
Now, I'll tell you about my little family. I have one little brother, his name is Septyan Teguh, and now he still study at elementary school. My mother is a housewife and dropshipper. My father is passed away when I was in 5th grader.
I think it'll be the end of my introduction. Thanks for your attention to read this. See ya! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asia Africa Conference

I AM INSPIRED BY...