Conversation at the Airport✈

Resti: Hi, Syifa! Wow, long time no see! It's so unexpected to meet you here.
Syifa: Oh, hi Resti! Yes, it's been a long time.
Resti: By the way,  where will you go?
Syifa: I will go to UK.
Resti: Great, what will you do there?
Syifa: I'll take study in UK, because I got a scholarship.
Resti: Whoa! That's cool! Congratulation! I'm happy for you!
Syifa: Thank you so much! But, it's nothing without God's permission.
Resti: But, it's because your effort too. You are the lucky one!
Syifa: Thank you once again. By the way, where will you go?
Resti: Oh, I just back from Japan.
Syifa: What did you do there?
Resti: I had a long vacation in Japan. I got a gift from my work. And it's free!
Syifa: It must be fun! Congratulation! You are a great worker!
Resti: Thank you! Have fun in UK, Syifa! Take care!
Syifa: OK! goodbye, see you next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asia Africa Conference

I AM INSPIRED BY...