MARVANATA❤

MARVANATA

Marvanata is an event from 3 Senior High School Bandung. Marvanata is festival of art, literature, and culture. That was in Pussenif on 7th September 2019. The theme of festival of this year was Dewi Sri. I participated in Marvanata's committee in the ticketing division. 

So, all of class 10 must made a stand with their own theme. I am social one and my stand's theme was Sulanjana. We decorated our stand as good as we can. We chose Chekas as our mascot. The Sulanjana's costume is designed by Fawwaaz. We hung some clouds and we put a banner of "khayangan" for the background of our stand. We put some traditional games too, like congklak, suling, marbles, etc.

Beside stands, all of class 10 must sent 2 people, boy and girl for fashion show. My class's fashion show was a traditional clothes of Betawi tribes. That 2 people was Salsa and Daffa. Before that, there was a parade to welcome Marvanata that starts from Photo Park, passed the Superhero Park, until Pussenif.

After that, we did opening ceremony. We opened the gate from 11am until 17.30pm. There was some performances from extracurriculars of 3 Senior High School. Beside that, there was some performances from Giriharja, Nidji, Rizky Febian, OSD-HTM ITB, Pamungkas, Rasukma, and Club Dangdut Racun. But, I couldn't watch the performance from Pamungkas because I must stay in front of the entrance for put on a bracelet to visitors. But, that's ok. I still enjoyed the event at the night.

This festival is always held every 2 years. So, I hope we can held this festival 2 years again, and will be better from Marvanata and all of the previous festivals. Thank you for come and enjoying my blog. See you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asia Africa Conference

I AM INSPIRED BY...