Hopes and Dreams

My Hopes and Dreams

Image result for wishing person Image result for universitas gadjah mada logo

We know, everyone has their own hopes and dreams. We can use hopes and dreams as our life target, and keep our spirit to live this life.
Now, we are in 2020. I am in January 2020 with my new targets and new age.

So, I have several hopes for 2020.
  1. I want to finish my first stage of SKU, and I wanna be a bantara.
  2. I want to fix and upgrade my score especially in math.
  3. I want to go to Fx Sudirman to visit JKT48 Theater.
  4. I want to go to East Java in the next ramadhan to meet my family again.
  5. I want to have a better personality.
  6. I want to be more serious with my religion for be a better moeslem.

Beside hopes, I have dreams in my future too.
  1. I want to be a law student of Gadjah Mada University.
  2. I want to have a success life.
  3. I want to bring Indonesia to a better direction, especially in the law system.
  4. I want to live forever in the heaven with my family and all people that I love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asia Africa Conference

I AM INSPIRED BY...