My Last Holiday

Holiday?

Image result for tidying bedroom Image result for two girls talking
Image result for movie theater Image result for hangout with friends in a cafe

Last holiday, I spent my time staying at home. I didn't go anywhere far. I just stayed in Bandung for enjoying my holiday. Was it boring? Yes, but just a little bit.
Yes, I just stay at home. I didn't have homeworks, and I tidied up my bedroom. I changed my bedsheet with the green one. I tidied my cupboard and organized my desk.

1st day of 2020, I went to my friend's house in Ujung Berung. I stayed there for 3 days. I went there by a Damri, it costs Rp6.000,00. In my friends's house, we had afternoon walk to enjoy the fresh air, and we bought two cups of bubble cheese tea. At first, we would searching for meals, but the food sellers were closed! On the way in our afternoon walk, we shocked because suddenly we met benjang. So, we decided to back to home at that time. At the night, we had a night movie and snack time! We watched horror movie and then we told our stories. Finally, we slept at 3am.

Several days before the distribution of raport card, I decided to watch Frozen II with my friends. Oh My God, that was so great! The graphic of the movie looked so real! The musics are easy listening and the story was very dramatic and could playing my feel.

In one Monday night, that was my oral test in my course. When I and my friends finished it, we went to a cafe. We talked, played games, and ate there. Unfortunately, I don't brought a lot of money. I just brought Rp10.000,00 in my pocket. I forgot to bring my wallet because I was in a hurry. But, at the end, one of my friend treated all of us. Oh, how grateful I am.

So, that's my story in the last holiday. Maybe it's not interesting for you, haha. Because sorry, I didn't go to some special place that people usually visit in their holiday. Thank you and see you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asia Africa Conference

I AM INSPIRED BY...