Conversation about offers and suggestions

OSIS president election preparation

Yuvia: Hello, Sinka! What are you doing?
Sinka: Hi, Yuvia! I'm watching the documentary about pandas. They are so cute!
Yuvia: How cute! You really love them. By the way, how about the OSIS president election? Are you ready to be the future OSIS president?
Sinka: I still thinking about my election's tagline.
Yuvia: Oh, I see. I bring many cupcakes, do you want it?
Sinka: Whoa! I like it! Thank you so much, Yuv!
Yuvia: Your welcome! Oh ya, may I suggest you to choose the tagline?
Sinka: Really? You have any suggestion for me?
Yuvia: How about using #STRONGER for your campaign?
Sinka: That sounds like a good idea! May I use it for my election's tagline?
Yuvia: Sure.
Sinka: But, what should I do after this to make them sure to choose me?
Yuvia: Don't be afraid! Your visions and missions are good! You just need to be more confident when you do the presentation, and you must answer their questions until they satisfied.
Sinka: I know! #STRONGER means we will be stronger and stronger in everything. What do you think about it?
Yuvia: That's so good, Sinka. I couldn't agree more.
Sinka: Thank you so much for helping me! You are so kind.
Yuvia: Because that's what friends are supposed to do.

Shinta Naomi JKT48 (@NaomiShin) — 10 answers, 5 likes | ASKfm
Sinka and Yuvia
Sinka Juliani Jadi Ratu Janken Pertama JKT48 | Japanesestation.com
Sinka won the OSIS president election

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asia Africa Conference

I AM INSPIRED BY...