My Goal Ambition

 My Goal Ambition 📈

    Hello guys! Today I'll share about goals and ambitions. So, goal is an idea of the future or desired result that a person or a group of people envision, plan and commit to achieve. Beside that, ambition is eager or inordinate desire for some object that confers distinction, as preferment, honor, superiority, political power, or literary fame; desire to distinguish one's self from other people.

    My goal is, I want to be a law enforcer, especially at judiciary. I want to make this country better than now at the law side, and it's because Indonesia is a law state. I want to be a female judge who uphold justice in Indonesia. For me, Indonesia is everything. I'm Indonesian since I was born until I die. That's why I really want to make a better change for Indonesia.

    Being a judge is not an easy occupation. We must understand the interpretation of the constitution. We must be a really fair person. The main duty of the judge is accept, examine and judge and settle all cases submitted to him. In civil cases, judges must assist justice seekers and strive to overcome obstacles and obstacles in order to create a simple, fast and low cost trial.

    Beside imagine wearing a judge's clothes and knock the judge's hammer, of course, I have to study hard and entering the law faculty first. There's so many things that I must learn to prepare myself for make a better change for myself, my family, and my country. And the most important things are keep praying and do many good things for people around me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asia Africa Conference

I AM INSPIRED BY...